Difference between revisions of "Spera Bank Bonds"
(Created page with "Spera makes use of [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-coupon_bond Zero-Coupon Bonds] (''ZCBs'' or ''Bonds''). Our implementation is on a three month or six month period. Any...")
Latest revision as of 14:59, 12 January 2020
Spera makes use of Zero-Coupon Bonds (ZCBs or Bonds). Our implementation is on a three month or six month period. Any client may purchase Bonds from us in increments of $25 million. The reason we allow such low Bond values is that we cater to smaller nations, so our overall needs are lower.
Bond Rates and Availability
- Any bond sold with a three month maturity will receive 105% of the Bond's face value at its date of maturity. This constitutes an appreciation (interest) of 5%.
- Any bond sold with a six month maturity will receive 110% of the Bond's face value at its date of maturity. This constitutes an appreciation (interest) of 10%.
The Fine Print
- To simplify the process, we only permit individual nations to purchase bonds at this time. An alliance, organization, or cabal may select a single individual to function as a straw buyer, however we will make the payment directly to that nation, and in the event that nation deletes or is banned from Orbis, no payment will be made to a third-party.
- We will not record any transfer of the bond to a new holder. If the bond's holder wishes to sell their bond to a third party, they are solely responsible for ensuring that the third party is paid the sum due to them. Our contract is with the original bond holder and is not transferable by them.
- Spera reserves the right to transfer or sell our obligation to the bond's holder. Any transfer on our part does not constitute permission for the bond's holder to transfer theirs. In such an event, we will notify the bond's holder of the terms of the transfer.